Seattle Drain Cleaning
Same Day Drain Cleaning Throughout King County
Dealing with a clogged drain is one of the many common occurrences that homeowners encounter. Your first instinct may be to attempt to deal with the issue on your own through the use of store-bought chemical drain cleaners, but many of these chemicals are too harsh for the pipe systems in your home and can eventually cause them to corrode. If you are dealing with a clogged drain in Seattle or anywhere else in King County, count on the professionals at Fox Plumbing & Heating to help get your plumbing systems back in order. Our highly-reviewed team can safely and effectively remove soap scum, hair, food scraps, grease, or any other debris that is building up inside your drain.
Clogged drain? Call (206) 309-4240 today to schedule a drain cleaning service in Seattle. We’re available for same-day service!
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
Debris builds up in your drains over time. In the kitchen, the problem often arises from a buildup of food scraps, oil, and grease. In the bathroom, hair, soap scum, and residue from beauty products accumulate in sink and shower drains over time. You may notice at first that the water is draining slowly. If you don’t address the problem right away, the water will continue to drain slower until the drain eventually becomes completely blocked.
Other signs your drain may be clogged include:
- Water draining slowly or not draining at all
- Strange gurgling noises from within the pipe
- Foul odors coming up from drain
- Presence of fruit flies
If you aren’t sure what is causing your water to drain slowly, our Seattle drain cleaning experts can perform an inspection with a drain line video camera. This technology allows our plumbers to quickly and accurately locate obstructions in drains and sewer lines. Video camera inspection also allows us to detect other problems in pipes and sewer lines, such as cracks, leaks, poor-fitting joints, line breaks, roots in the sewer line, or collapsed pipes.
Solutions for Common Drain Clogs
Are your drain lines backing up? We offer drain cleaning in Seattle to get your water flowing freely again. Our plumbers utilize state-of-the-art equipment to pressure-clean your drains and resolve any clog. When we are finished, your water will drain like it did when your pipes were brand new.
We help with all types of common drain problems, including:
- Kitchen drain clogs
- Bathroom drain clogs
- Laundry drain clogs
- Main line clogs
- Garbage disposal drain clogs
- Sewer drain cleaning
We use top-quality hydro-jetting equipment, which utilizes high-pressure water to eliminate clogs in drains and sewer lines. In addition to removing the clog, this method completely cleans out the pipe. Other methods get rid of the clog, but fail to completely remove the buildup, which is the reason some drains clog frequently.
4 Ways To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. A lint-trap for your washing machine - When your washing machine is done, all your clothes' dirt and debris don't just disappear. They'll go down your drain line into the sewer but they can clog the drain line if you don't have a lint trap.
2. Consider a hair-filter for your shower drain - Our Seattle drain cleaning professionals get called into homes and businesses to clean hair out of the shower drain more than anything. These hair-stoppers are cheap pieces of plastic that cover your drains and protect your drains from the onslaught of hair.
3. Be careful about what goes down your garbage disposal - Cooking grease, oils, pasta, rice, celery, bones, egg shells, and coffee grounds should all be disposed of in your trash can as opposed to your garbage disposal or kitchen drain.
4. Rinse your drains once per month - We sometimes feel like we don't have to rinse our drains because we can't see them, but they should be cleaned at least once per month with a combination of warm water and vinegar if you don't want regular visits from our Seattle drain cleaning professionals.
Schedule Service Today!
We understand the stress a clogged drain can cause, so we offer prompt service for drain cleaning in Seattle and neighboring communities in King County. When the kitchen sink, bathroom sink, shower, or another drain becomes blocked, it disrupts your everyday life. Don’t suffer for days or weeks with a clogged drain. Give us a call for same-day drain cleaning. We will resolve your problem quickly and efficiently.
Daikin System Installation
Scott L. Testimonial
Ben and Sally's Testimonial