Seattle Water Heater Installation
Keeping Your Home Comfortable Is What We Do Best
When the time comes to replace your old, inefficient water heater, you need a team of plumbers on your side who can find the perfect new system for your home. With well over 50 years of service experience, our experts here at Fox Plumbing & Heating can help. As the leading plumbing team in the area, we have access to the top-performing, most energy-efficient water heater equipment on the market. From conventional tank water heaters to heat pump water heaters to tankless water heaters, our team can select and install the perfect water heater system for your home and family. Turn to us for water heater replacement in Seattle, and we guarantee exceptional service.
Call (206) 309-4240 to get started today.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Water Heater
If your water heater isn’t working the way it should be, it can be difficult to determine whether repair or replacement is the best solution.
Below are some factors to consider when deciding if it’s time to install a new water heater:
- Age: Well-maintained water heaters tend to last between 10 and 15 years, so if your system is acting up around that 10-year mark, it is time to start looking for a replacement.
- Frequency of repairs: If you have had to pay for several costly repairs in the last few years, your system is showing you that it is on its way out the door. Problems with your system often wear it down until your system is no longer able to keep up with your family’s hot water demands.
- Noises: If your water heater has suddenly started making banging or rumbling sounds during operation, something could be seriously wrong with it. While a repair might do the trick, unusual sounds are often a sign that replacement is necessary.
- Rust: When a water heater reaches the end of its lifespan, you might notice visible rust on the tank, chunks of rust in your water, reddish-brown water, or a metallic odor or taste to your water. This is a sign of serious corrosion in your water heater tank.
- Comfort: If your family never seems to have enough hot water to get through each day comfortably, your system is no longer up to the task of meeting your hot water demands.
- Leaks: If your water heater tank is leaking, that is a sure sign that your system needs to be replaced.
At Fox Plumbing & Heating, we are here to inspect your existing system, assess its condition, and offer you professional advice for moving forward.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Water Heater
If the time has come to replace your water heater, you can rest easy knowing our Seattle water heater replacement experts make the installation process easy as can be. Since you installed your existing system, there have been major advancements in water heater technology.
Some of the key benefits of upgrading your water heater to a newer system include:
- Better energy efficiency
- Lower monthly energy bills
- Faster hot water recovery rates
- Better system performance
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed
As a locally owned and operated company, Fox Plumbing & Heating is proud to serve the members of our community. When you turn to us for Seattle water heater installation, you can expect nothing but the best possible service. In fact, we are so confident in our work, that we back every service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are here to work closely with you to understand your family’s comfort needs and choose the best system for your home. With decades of service experience, you can count on us to install your system perfectly the first time around.
Choose the team that always goes above and beyond to ensure you receive the premium-quality service you deserve.
Daikin System Installation
Scott L. Testimonial
Ben and Sally's Testimonial