piping & repiping
quality plumbing solutions
Seattle Repiping Services
Pipe Repair in Seattle & Water Line Replacement
Fox Plumbing & Heating is trained and experienced in repiping homes throughout Seattle. We will work with your budget to ensure that your repiping project is affordable and efficient.
Signs You Need Pipe Repair
1. The musky smell of mold or mildew – If you ever get a leak in a part of the home that doesn’t have good ventilation, you very likely will experience mold or mildew growth. When in doubt trust your nose and call in our Seattle pipe repair experts promptly.
2. A water bill that’s too high – If you have a water bill that’s higher than normal and you haven’t changed your water consumption, you likely have a pipe leak that needs to be found to keep you from spending more money.
3. Cracked wall paint – Not all leaks will be substantial enough to produce a noticeable water stain. Even slight water pressure can crack your wall’s paint so be on the look out for any new cracks.
4. A visible water stain on your roof or wall – If you are lucky enough to get a water stain in your line of sight, call in our Seattle pipe repair experts sooner rather than later. Not only can the damage increase but if it’s left unattended you could need mold remediation.
5. The water meter test – If you’re ever interested in testing if you have a leak somewhere on your property, turn off all your water and head to your water meter. If your dial isn’t at 0, there’s likely a pipe leak somewhere that is both damaging your home and costing you money so give us a call.
Do You Need to Repipe Your Home?
When your home is in need of repiping, there are common signs, including:
- Rust-colored water – If the water coming out of your faucets has a brownish tint to it, you could have rusty pipes.
- Low water pressure – Damage to your pipes can affect your water pressure. Low water pressure can cause washing machines to fill up slowly, showerheads to not spray as hard, and faucets to barely trickle.
- Water leaks – If you are constantly repairing leaks, the most cost-efficient fix is to repipe.
- Old piping – If your home is over 40-50 years old, it’s most likely that your pipes are, too.
What Are the Benefits of Repiping?
Repiping has many benefits, including:
- Increased water pressure – Particularly hot water pipes deteriorate fairly quickly due to the strain hot water can put on your pipes, so if you’re noticing that your hot water has decreased water pressure then repiping can help alleviate that.
- Crystal clean water – Depending on the type of material your pipes were made with, it could have a coating on the inside that deteriorates over time. As the standards for piping materials have evolved, so has the cleanliness of the water that comes from them.
- No more leaks – If you’re dealing with leak after leak, it may be less expensive to consult our Seattle repiping experts as opposed to getting pipe repair for the umpteenth time.
- Added home value – If you’re considering the value of your home as you may be looking to sell, consult our repiping specialists. New pipes can do a lot for your home’s value in terms of showcasing how modern and efficient your home is.
- Less noise – If you’re experiencing strange sounds coming from your pipes then you’d be surprised how much more quietly new pipes can function to return peace and quiet to your living space.
Fox Plumbing & Heating is proud to offer prompt and affordable plumbing services throughout Seattle and King County. Our professional plumbers have weekly training from the top vendors in the country to ensure that you get the best service and most knowledgeable expertise. We are always ready for your call. Our team is fully stocked with the tools necessary to service your plumbing, heating, cooling, and water needs day and night. We’ve been serving the Seattle community for over 50 years.
Don’t Take Our Word For It!
Watch Our Video Testimonials