quality plumbing solutions
Seattle Faucet Repair
Call Fox Plumbing & Heating Today For Fixture Repair Services
While running water and flowing drains are wonderful feats of modern civil engineering, they wouldn’t do us a lot of good if we couldn’t properly utilize them. For example, constantly flowing water would be immensely wasteful, and we wouldn’t be able to use it for things like cleaning, scrubbing, or a water heater. This is why we have fixtures—devices responsible for both containing the water we use and for collecting used water so it can be safely and easily disposed of. We utilize fixtures each and every day, often without thinking about it, and that makes even small problems a potentially serious issue for your home. Fortunately, help from the Seattle fixture services team at Fox Plumbing & Heating is just a phone call away.
Fox Plumbing & Heating offers a full contingent of repairs, replacements, new installations, adjustments, and more. We handle anything your fixtures might need, including dealing with those tough problems that don’t seem to have any easy fix. Each of our skilled technicians is equipped with the tools and parts to repair or maintain all types of fixtures from all major manufacturers, including both modern fixtures and classic setups alike. Plus nobody can offer the same value that we can, nor the exceptional customer service that we have become famous for. We even offer emergency help so those urgent fixture issues can be addressed the right way as soon as possible.
If you have a fixture issue, call Fox Plumbing & Heating at (206) 309-4240 and request your appointment today!
Sink & Faucet Repair
Sinks and faucets are probably the most common type of fixture that would immediately come to mind. Faucets control the flow of water, both hot and cold, as well as the temperature by mixing the two together to reach your ideal heat level. They adjust the pressure or amount of water you have access to as well as shut the water off and contain it when you aren’t using it so it doesn’t go to waste. However, these mechanisms depend on a number of different parts and materials to function properly, and wear and tear will eventually cause them to stop working.
We fix all of the following:
- Bathroom sink faucets
- Kitchen sink faucets
- Utility faucets
- Outdoor sink faucets
- Spigots or outdoor taps
If your faucet is leaking from the handles, from the spout, or from the base of the faucet itself, there is a good chance your faucet needs a repair. These leaks are typically caused by worn or corroded gaskets and seals, and that in turn causes the leaks to fall apart.
Signs You Need Fixture Repair
1. Sounds that are off – Squeaky handles might not be too bad, but if you hear a screeching sound then call in our faucet repair team. It’s likely that there’s a washer on the inside that’s worn out and we just need to replace the washer.
2. Drip… drip… – Not only is this a waste of water, but it’s also throwing money down the drain if you’re on a water meter. You should make sure to call us in ASAP to get you your peace and quiet back while saving you money at the same time.
3. Water where there shouldn’t be any – Leaks can happen at the base of the knobs or sometimes a little bit of water can leak from just underneath the spout. Either way call in our Seattle faucet repair team because excess water where there shouldn’t be any can lead to problems.
4. Rust – If there’s any excess water and your fixture is made of a certain material, it could develop some rust. Not only does this corrosion have an unflattering aesthetic, but it can be a health hazard as well.
5. Cracks or visible signs of wear and tear – Any imperfections to your faucet or plumbing fixture can put the rest at risk of further damage. These cracks or divots are also rather unpleasing to the eye.
Shower & Tub Repair
Showers and bathtubs rely on faucets as well as dedicated drains to allow the water they do use to flow away quickly (along with washed away dirt and grime. At Fox Plumbing & Heating, we offer repairs for leaking or dripping faucets as well as repairs and even replacements for the tub or shower itself. We install everything from fiberglass to cast iron tubs, and we can outfit your bathroom with the fixtures that will allow you to utilize your shower or tub exactly as you would like. That includes handheld water sprays, artistic or decorative faucets, and so much more.
Outdoor Fixture Repairs
Outdoor kitchens and cooking areas are rapidly growing in popularity, and many people put the power of running water to work in these new areas of their homes. If your outdoor faucet is leaking, corroded, damaged, or in need of professional service, make the call to Fox Plumbing & Heating! We will help you keep your outdoor kitchen in good condition and free from potentially damaging and wasteful problems.