providing comfort year-round
Boiler Repair in Seattle
Gas, Oil, or Electric Boiler Repair & Installation
Got boiler problems? Fox Plumbing & Heating has you covered with experienced staff to handle your boiler needs. Seattle residents have turned to us for quality solutions since 1964. Our team has over 70 years of combined experience offering boiler services.
Keeping your boiler running at peak performance is an important way to save money and energy. The more efficient a boiler is, the more money you’ll save on gas bills. Scheduled maintenance can catch a potential problem before it becomes an expensive repair.
Common signs you need boiler repair include:
- No power – If you’re getting no heat at all, it could be a variety of issues like valve malfunctioning or maybe there’s air in the system. Call in our Seattle boiler repair team to get to the bottom of it.
- Low water level – If you don’t have enough water in your unit, you will run out of hot water much earlier than expected. It could be the result of a leak or something else throwing off the water level.
- Gas leaks – If you have gas appliances, always be wary of the smell of rotten eggs. Natural gas itself is odorless but the manufacturers put in this stench so we can detect gas leaks and act accordingly.
- Ignition malfunction – If the pilot light simply won’t stay illuminated, then it could be a safety measure that’s preventing your unit from turning on and it should be inspected by a trained professional.
- Thermostat malfunction – If you’re getting some heating, but it’s not enough call in our Seattle boiler repair experts. Your thermostat could be malfunctioning and it isn’t reading the correct room temperature to your unit.
When you need gas boiler repairs, we will provide the expertise you have come to expect from Fox Plumbing & Heating. We offer service, repair, and installation of all makes and models of gas boilers.
We Make Installation Easy
- We treat every install we do as one we would want to see in our own homes.
- We provide free inspections and recommendations of the best unit for your home.
- Our specialists are certified in all local and international mechanical codes.
- We only provide premium products.
- Our specialists suggest options that meet your needs and your budget.
- We register your warranty and apply for the necessary permits prior to installation.
- We provide all necessary documentation for you to qualify for rebates from your utility provider.
- Once installed, we walk you through your new system and answer any questions.
Boiler Repair Service
Fox Plumbing & Heating is always ready for your call. Our trucks are fully stocked with the necessary tools for your job day and night. We are a one-stop service and installation company serving the residents of Seattle.