Duct Services in Seattle
Ensuring Customers Have Clean & Comfortable Homes
The air ducting in your home is important for making sure temperature-treated air gets from your HVAC system to each room in your home. Unfortunately, it can transfer more than just heated or cooled are – sometimes dust, pollen, and other allergens go along for the ride and get distributed throughout your home, creating all sorts of problems along the way.
One of the best ways to cut down on the volume of allergens getting tossed around your home is to make sure your ducting is in good condition. At Fox Plumbing & Heating, we can help you inspect the ducting in your home and clean or repair it if necessary. Our high-quality workmanship is guaranteed, so rest assured that we’ll get the job done right no matter what. If you’d like to learn more about our duct services in Seattle, reach out to us today!
Signs That Your Ducting Needs to Be Cleaned
It’s not always so obvious to homeowners when it’s time to get their ductwork cleaned, but there are a few signs anyone can notice.
These include the following:
- Mold: Ductwork can be the perfect place for mold to grow because it’s dark and can get damp when there’s excess humidity.
- Dust: Dust that wasn’t fully filtered from the outside can enter your home’s ductwork and get distributed throughout.
- Rodent or insect infestation: Insects and rodents are unwelcome guests and can be disease vectors, so cleaning up their nests to make sure they’re evicted can protect your home.
- Recent construction or renovation: If you recently had work done on your home, your ducting may contain dust and debris that may be harmful to breathe in.
- Inexplicable energy cost increases: Rising energy bills without any other explanation can indicate inefficient airflow in your ductwork caused by debris, forcing your system to work harder to deliver the same amount of treated air.
For all of the duct services in Seattle you need, turn to the experts at Fox Plumbing & Heating for help. We’ve been servicing the Seattle area for more than 50 years and have what it takes to help any homeowner.
How Do I Tell If Ductwork is Damaged?
Your home’s ducting delivers forced air throughout your home from your AC and heater. These appliances draw air in from the outside, treat it, and send it into the ductwork for distribution throughout your home.
One of the major signs that ductwork is damaged is when a home is unevenly heated or cooled. The size of each room should be taken into account, but if the temperature or airflow from vents seems abnormal, it may be a sign that ducting is damaged somewhere in the home. Another sign of damaged ducting can include drafts in areas where there are no vents.
If you notice these signs, our expert technicians can come in to locate and repair damaged ducting. Rest assured that we are specially trained to quickly locate the source of the problem and apply a long-lasting solution that restores comfort to your home.
Contact Us for Help!
We at Fox Plumbing & Heating have more than 50 years of experience helping customers with duct services in Seattle. If you need the ductwork in your home cleaned or repaired, our expert technicians can get the job done to your complete satisfaction.
Learn more about how we can help today when you contact us online!
Daikin System Installation
Scott L. Testimonial
Ben and Sally's Testimonial