Seattle Sewer Repair
Seattle Sewer Cleaning, Replacement & Trenchless Sewer Services
At Fox Plumbing & Heating, we understand the importance of repairing sewer lines quickly and correctly. Broken or damaged sewer lines can wreak havoc on your home and your family’s safety, and create other costly problems like water damage.
Signs that you need a sewer repair:
- Dark or discolored water backs up into tubs or toilets - If you ever have water reversing course and coming up through your plumbing, it means there's a clog so severe it has reversed the course of your sewer water. This only happens in extreme circumstances so it's quite likely you'll need sewer repair if this is happening.
- Water bubbles in your yard - If it seems as though there's water coming up from under your yard, it's likely because of a leak in your sewer line.
- Extra bugs and animals attracted to your yard - If there's a slight leak, then you may not see water coming up from under your yard but the neighborhood bugs and animals will enjoy the additional nutrients in your soil.
Why should you consider replacing your sewer lines?
- PVC pipes are strong and last for decades
- The pipes connecting your appliances are easily fitted to new sewer lines
- New sewer lines lead to fewer clogs and less wasted water
- New sewer lines prevent leaks, which contaminate the soil
Why Choose Fox Plumbing & Heating?
Fox Plumbing & Heating places an emphasis on training and inspiring customer relationships. Our plumbers have weekly training from the top vendors in the country to ensure that we stay ahead of the curve and can give you the best service every time. We take pride in knowing that we provide the best products and customer service in the industry.
We offer the most advanced and cost-efficient repair and replacement services for broken, cracked, and clogged sewer lines in Seattle. We specialize in sewer line services and are equipped with the tools necessary to do the job right with our fully stocked Warehouse on Wheels (WOW) trucks.
How To Tell You Need Sewer Cleaning
1. Water coming up through your plumbing - If there is dishwasher water coming up through your kitchen sink, or sewer water coming up through your plumbing appliances, call in our Seattle sewer cleaning pros pronto. This only ever happens if there's a serious clog in your sewer line that is preventing the natural flow of water and only happens in terms of serious clogs.
2. Gurgle - If you hear a bubbling or gurgling sound coming from your unused plumbing appliance, it means that the air in your sewer line isn't ventilating and there's pressure on your line. This is a sign that you need sewer cleaning, but if you don't act quickly it could lead to a leak in your sewer line as well.
3. Foul odors come from drains - Another sign you should call in our Seattle sewer cleaning specialists is that your bathroom smells like a sewer. It means there's a serious clog and if left unattended you might need sewer repair as a result.
4. Multiple slow drains - One slow drain just means you need drain cleaning, but if all your drains are slow then it's likely your sewer that's producing the sluggish draining. Our sewer cleaning team should be able to get your drains back on track in a timely manner so give us a call.
Daikin System Installation
Scott L. Testimonial
Ben and Sally's Testimonial