PLUMBING, SEWER REPAIR & DRAIN CLEANING IN BOTHELL
Bothell Plumbing, Water Line,
Water Heater and Sewer Repair Services
Fox Plumbing & Heating has been offering fast, reliable and expert plumbing services to Bothell and the surrounding neighborhoods since 1964. Whether you're having a routine problem or in need of an emergency plumber, our team will be there as soon as we can to fix your leaky plumbing and unclog your slow drains. We also specialize in service/repair for trenchless sewers, side sewers, tankless and traditional water heaters, and more. For the particularly unforeseen problems, we do offer an extensive 24/7 emergency plumbing service. Take a further look at some of the plumbing services we offer in the Bothell area below!
To get immediate help don't hesitate to call our local number at (206) 309-4240.
How Can You Tell if You Need to Repipe Your Home?
When your home is in need of repiping, there are a couple common signs. By knowing what these signs are, you will be able to address your piping needs before they cause damage in your home.
- Rust Colored Water - One of the first most common signs that you need to repipe your house is if the color of the water coming out of your faucets is not crystal clear. If the water color runs a brownish tint, almost rust colored, you need to quickly consider repiping because it could be rust washing off the insides of your pipes.
- Low Water Pressure - Another common sign that you need to consider repiping your home is if your water pressure has gone down significantly and stayed down. Low water pressure can cause washing machines to fill up slowly, showerheads to not spray as hard, and faucets to barely trickle.
- Water Leaks - Leaking pipes are also a common sign that it is time to repipe your house. If you are constantly repairing leaks, as quickly as you get one fixed another one happens, it is time to repipe your house. Properly functioning pipes do not leak constantly.
- Old Piping - If your home is 15-20 years old and has never been repiped, this is another sign you need to consider repiping your home. Pipes are like many other things in homes, and once they reach between 15 and 20 years old, it is usually time to consider replacing them.
If it’s time to consider repiping your home, Fox Plumbing & Heating is here to help. We offer high quality, affordable repiping services, which will help restore the functionality and peace of mind in your home.
Clogged or Greased Bothell Sewer Pipe Repair and Services
Fox Plumbing & Heating will help to advise you of your best sewer repair options and costs. And you can trust that with over 50 years of expertise that we guarantee our work. You can trust Fox to provide excellent service for:
- Root Damage to Sewer or Septic Damage
- Broken Sewer Pipes
- Clogged or Greased Sewers
- Separated Sewer Pipes
- Pipe Corrosion
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Drain Cleaning Services in Seattle
- Roto Pipe Cleaning and Sewer Service in Bothell
- Roots in Sewer Pipe
Free Estimates on Sewer Repairs or Replacements
10 Year Warranty on All Sewer Repairs
Our Range of Plumbing Services
- Drain & Sewer Cleaning
- Leaky Pipes and Toilets
- Water Pressure Problems
- Water Filtration
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Hot Tub & Spa Repairs
- New Fixtures & Faucets
- Trenchless Water Line & Sewer Repair
- Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Bath Modification for Disabled
- Gas Piping
- Pipe Locating
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Video Drain Line Inspection
- Garden Sprinkler Installations
Fox Plumbing & Heating Has Been Serving Bothell and King County Since 1964
It is our sincere desire to give all of our customers premium services every time. Treat our customers like our friends and family, and plan on having a lifelong relationship with them.
Daikin System Installation
Scott L. Testimonial
Ben and Sally's Testimonial