Plumbing in Bothell
Plumbing, Water Line, Water Heater, & Sewer Repair Services
Fox Plumbing & Heating has been offering fast, reliable, and expert plumbing services to Bothell and the surrounding neighborhoods since 1964. Whether you’re having a routine problem or in need of an emergency plumber, our team will be there as soon as we can to fix your leaky plumbing and unclog your slow drains. We also specialize in services for trenchless sewers, side sewers, tankless and traditional water heaters, and more. For unforeseen problems, we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing service. Take a further look at some of the plumbing services we offer below!
To get help, don’t hesitate to call us at (206) 309-4240.
How Can You Tell if You Need to Repipe Your Home?
When your home is in need of repiping, there are a couple common signs. By knowing what these signs are, you will be able to address your piping needs before they cause damage in your home.
- Rust colored water – One of the first most common signs that you need to repipe your house is if the color of the water coming out of your faucets is not crystal clear. If your water has a brownish or almost rust-colored tint, you need to quickly consider repiping, because it could be rust washing off the insides of your pipes.
- Low water pressure – Another common sign that you need to consider repiping your home is if your water pressure has gone down significantly and stayed down. Low water pressure can cause washing machines to fill up slowly, showerheads to not spray as hard, and faucets to barely trickle.
- Water leaks – Leaking pipes are also a common sign that it is time to repipe your house. If you are constantly repairing leaks, it is time to repipe your house. Properly functioning pipes do not leak constantly.
- Old piping – If your home is 15-20 years old and has never been repiped, this is another sign that you need to consider repiping your home. Pipes are like many other things in homes — once they reach between 15 and 20 years old, it is usually time to consider replacing them.
If it’s time to consider repiping your home, Fox Plumbing & Heating is here to help. We offer high-quality, affordable repiping services, which will help restore the functionality and peace of mind in your home.
Clogged or Greased Sewer Pipe Repair & Services
Fox Plumbing & Heating will help to advise you of your best sewer repair options and costs. You can trust that with over 50 years of expertise, we guarantee our work.
You can trust Fox Plumbing & Heating to provide excellent service for:
- Root damage to sewer or septic system
- Broken sewer pipes
- Clogged or greased sewers
- Separated sewer pipes
- Pipe corrosion
- Sewer line repairs
- Drain cleaning services
- Roto pipe cleaning and sewer service
- Roots in sewer pipe
Free Estimates on Sewer Repairs or Replacements
10-Year Warranty on All Sewer Repairs
Our Range of Plumbing Services
- Drain and sewer cleaning
- Leaky pipes and toilets
- Water pressure problems
- Water filtration
- Tankless water heaters
- Hot tub and spa repairs
- New fixtures and faucets
- Trenchless water line and sewer repair
- Kitchen and bath remodeling
- Bath modification for people with disabilities
- Gas piping
- Pipe locating
- Water heater repair and installation
- Video drain line inspection
- Garden sprinkler installations
It is our sincere desire to give all our customers premium service every time. We treat our customers like our friends and family, and we plan on having lifelong relationships with them.