Your #1 Most Trusted Seattle and King County Plumber
Contact us today to enjoy our $99 plumbing tune up! Tankless water heaters, hot water tanks, sewer and water main lines, routine and emergency plumbing, and more.
Call (206) 654-4990 to schedule your Seattle area plumbing appointment.
View Fox Plumbing & Heating Service Area in a larger map
Fox Plumbing & Heating has been servicing Seattle and King County for over 50 years. Through these years we’ve constantly grown, but the one thing we’ve never changed is our promise to provide the best quality service to our customers. Our constant training both in plumbing techniques and customer service ensures that you’ll get the best, most professional service possible. And we will fix your problem the first time, guaranteed. We are also one of the oldest companies in Washington doing trenchless sewer repairs.
See what our past customers have to say about our guaranteed excellent services here, and call us to schedule an appointment for your Seattle plumbing needs today!
Our Service Benefits Include:
- 100% Satisfaction On All Services
- 99% Customer Satisfaction Rate
- 98% Customer Retention
- 50 Years Of Quality Service Experience
- Clean Technicians Who Respect Your Home
- Affordable Plumbing Rates On All Services
Re-piping and renovation of existing systems
New water systems; filters and pressurization
New fixtures and faucets
Trenchless technology for water line and sewer line replacement **
Kitchen and bath remodeling **
Bath re-modification for the disabled
Tankless hot water heater installation
Hot tub and spa repairs
Drain line cleaning
Garden sprinkler installations
Water heater repair and installation
Low water pressure problems
Backflow device installation and testing
Drain line video inspection
High-pressure water jetting
Sewage pump and sump pump repair and replacement
Compressed air piping systems
Commercial hands-free fixture and faucet installation
Gas log installation, freeze protection, and pipe insulation
Boiler Repair and Service **
Radiant or Hydronic heating installation and repair
Benefits of Switching to a Tankless Water Heater?
Homeowners will always want to have hot water on demand. With traditional units, which become less efficient with time, this may not be the case. As such, we always recommend that our customers switch to a tankless water heater. Some of the many benefits you will enjoy include:
- Instant Hot Water - No more waiting for the water to get hot. Your hot water will be available instantly.
- Energy Saving - With a tankless water heater, you save on energy. You won't have to run water from the faucet until it gets hot, wasting the unused water. You save even more on energy cost because you no longer have to constantly reheat the water.
- Longevity - One of the major benefits of a tankless versus a tank water heater is that tankless water heaters last longer. While a tank water heater may last a little over a decade, a tankless water heater can last double that time.
- Space Savings - You will also save more space in your home. A large tank water heater could take up an entire closet, while a tankless water heater is usually about the size of a small TV.
If you’re interested in investing in a tankless water heater for your home, contact us today! We offer industry leading Seattle tankless water heater installation services, and will even discount $500 off a new tankless water heater installation.
Should You Consider Repiping Your Home?
The piping in your home is critical to the complete functionality of appliances, fixtures, and much more. As the piping ages, it will break down and eventually require replacement. When this occurs, the need for repiping will be critical. Some signs that will indicate you need repiping include:
- Burst pipes
- Rust accumulation on pipes
- Low water pressure
- Consistent clogging
- Foul smelling water
At Fox Plumbing & Heating we offer the very best Seattle repiping services. You will not only be able to enjoy high water pressure but also you will rest easy knowing that your plumbing is in the best shape possible. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for your home, and enjoy brand new piping in no time!
Are Your Sewer Lines in Need of Repair?
When it comes to your sewer lines, the last thing you want is for them to be leaking in your home. This will never be the case if you catch sewer line damage before it becomes a major issue. Some of the signs to look for include:
- Backed Up Toilets - Toilets can be the biggest indicator of a sewer line issue as they are the fixtures most closely linked to the sewer system. If you notice your toilet getting backed up when you flush, this may be the sign of a sewer line issue.
- Standing Water - If you notice that water collects around the floor drain without draining, then you may have a sewer line issue. As the sewer lines worsen, they will be less prone to drain water, which can lead to standing water within your home.
- Slow Drainage - Just as no drainage at all is an issue, so is slow drainage. Whether it’s your sink, tub, or washing machine, if the water is draining slowly then you may have a sewer line issue on your hands.
- Water Stains - Water stains on your walls or foundation may be a serious sign of a sewer line issue. A leaking sewer line can cause moisture to seep into your home's foundation and interior, leading to mold growth.
- Foul Odors - A foul smell coming from your drains may actually be sewage. If you notice this smell emanating from your toilet or any other fixture, give us a call as soon as possible.
As soon as you notice these symptoms in your home, it is imperative that you contact our expert plumbers. We will arrive at your home in a timely fashion and provide you with skilled sewer line repairs that will restore the functionality in your home in no time.
Choose Fox Plumbing & Heating Today!
No matter what plumbing issues you may be facing in your home, you can always rely on our Seattle plumbing professionals for the help you need. From clogged drains to tankless water heater installations, and anything else in between, we will be able to help you. With over 50 years of plumbing experience to bring to your home, you can rest easy knowing that your home is in the best hands.
Award Winning Customer Service
Fox Plumbing & Heating places an emphasis on training and customer relationships with our neighbors and customers in Seattle and the Greater King County Area. We’ve won awards from Angie’s List, Seattle’s Talk of the Town and the U.S. Commerce Association for excellence in customer service and business. And in 2013 we were awarded the Super Service Award from Angie’s List.
Our Plumbing Professionals have weekly training from the top vendors in the country to help ensure that you get the best service, and most knowledgeable expertise the first time. Fox Plumbing & Heating takes pride in knowing that we only provide the best products in the industry.
We’re Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Fox Plumbing & Heating Professionals are always ready for your call. Our team is fully stocked with the tools needed to service your plumbing, heating or cooling needs day or night. We are a one stop service and installation company for your sewer, plumbing, heating, cooling, or water needs, that’s why we say, ‘Think Out of the Box… Talk to Fox!’
Located at 7501 2nd Ave. S, Seattle, we’ve been servicing all of Seattle and King County for over 50 years, and we’re looking forward to servicing all your needs for the next 50 years!
You Can Find Fox Plumbing & Heating Servicing all of Seattle and King County
Our 50th Anniversary was just last year, and we are continuing party with these great specials until the end of 2015. Below are just some of the specials that we offer. You can like us on Facebook and Twitter to get special offers from Fox Plumbing & Heating.
$99 Tune Up Special
Get our 18 point inspection for $99 dollars
Our Customers Keep Talking About Us
Friends, neighbors and customers keep telling us what a great job that we've been doing and you can see more of our testimonials here. Below are testimonials from our previous customers from Seattle and all over King County.